1-1 Running Technique Classes
As a runner, having an efficient, effective technique should be a top priority. If form is poor, then with every stride energy is being wasted and the body is at risk of picking up an injury.
The aim of a 1-1 running technique class is to develop a runner’s form by replacing their specific flaws with positive traits. Sessions are one hour long and after the class runners receive thorough feedback via email.
Alterations can be made very quickly, and with just a few tweaks your running could be significantly improved. A typical session consists of the following:
- Original running style is filmed at the start of the session
- Footage is slowed down and thoroughly analysed by the coach
- Areas that require attention are worked on by the coach and athlete
- Post coaching running style is filmed and improvements are discussed
- After the session, the runner receives an email with full details of what adjustments were made, and guidance on what to focus on going forwards
Want to get stronger, fitter, faster?
The Complete Endurance Running Team is ready and able to help you achieve your running and fitness goals, whatever they may be.
Contact us using the form and a member of the team will be in touch.